2021 STOP Domestic Violence Conference
Wednesday 1 - Friday 3 December, JW Marriott Gold Coast Resort & Spa
What is the STOP Domestic Violence Conference?
We are Australia's largest conference dedicated to ending domestic and family violence.
Our annual event attracts professionals actively working in the domestic and family violence sector.
We provide a platform to connect and share research findings, industry developments and personal experiences to help break the cycle of domestic violence.
3 Day Registration - In Person (Early Bird)
$1,199 + GST
- All keynote presentations
- All concurrent presentations
- Your choice of workshops
- Discounted accommodation rates
- Access to conference app
- 5 star conference catering package
- Access to exclusive networking functions
- Complete online access to audio and visual recordings for 30 days post-event
- Printed conference materials
- Over 10 hours towards CPD points
- Your personalised certificate of attendance
- Exposure for your organisation
- Plus, chances to win great prizes!
Virtual Registration (Early Bird)
$299 + GST
- All sessions in the main conference room, live streamed via On Air platform
- Live Q&A opportunities for all keynote sessions
- Access to all concurrent presentation recordings via digital library (provided 2-3 days post-event)
- Access to exhibitors via digital platform
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
- *Options to extend access to digital library will also be made available after 30 days
Express Your Interest in 2021
Join the STOP Domestic Violence mailing list to receive updates via email