Book by Monday 24th October & Save!
The 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference is almost here again, this year the conference will be held on 5 – 7 December at the Mercure Brisbane QLD.
With an improved focus and awareness on the effect of Domestic and Family Violence within Australia, the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association is providing a national unified platform to discuss the strain of Domestic Violence on Australian resources and facilities.
Early Bird Registration is available until Monday 24th October, book by this date to save $100 off the registration price.
2016 Keynote Speakers:
- Honourable Shannon Fentiman MP – Minister for Communities, Women and Youth, Minister for Child Safety, Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, Member for Waterford (Opening Address)
- Mary Barry – CEO, Our Watch
- Moo Baulch – CEO, Domestic Violence NSW
- Stuart Clark AM – President, Law Council of Australia
- Todd Greenberg – CEO, NRL
- Dr Adele Murdolo – Executive Director, Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health
- Rebecca Poulson (lived experience)
- Jacqui Watt – CEO, No to Violence
The 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference Program is available to download here
Join us at the STOP Domestic Violence Conference this December. For further information and to secure your registration visit the conference website.