2016 Stop Domestic Violence Conference Program Now Available
The 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference will be held on 5 – 7 December at the Mercure Brisbane QLD. The Conference, hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, offers a unified National platform to present and discuss issues, challenges and innovative approaches to Domestic Violence in our society.
The Program is now available to download HERE.
This impressive Conference Program is one not to be missed, with over 75 presentations including keynote speakers, workshops, panel discussions, case studies and poster presentations.
2016 Conference Topics Include:
- Working with perpetrators of domestic violence
- Preventing violence in our communities
- Fostering children’s safety and wellbeing
- Working with diverse groups and communities
- Building strong legal responses
- Developing a better mental health response
- Working in and with ATSI communities
- Creating a resilient workforce
Early Bird Discounts are available until Monday 24 October, register by this date to secure a $100 discount.
For more information on the 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference and to secure your registration, please visit the conference website.