Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association are awarding limited scholarships to attend the 3rd STOP Domestic Violence Conference Australia. The following individuals are eligible to apply for a Conference Scholarship:
- Full time students (student ID card must be provided)
- Retirees/ unwaged
- International Delegates
(Scholarships are not available for presenters at the conference)
Applications for scholarships must be submitted by COB Monday 30 October 2017.
Please note: This is not a registration form to attend the Conference. If your Scholarship Application is unsuccessful you will still be eligible to register at the Early Bird rate.
The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association are able to offer a limited amount of scholarships for the following:
- Subsidised 50% Full Registration Member** – worth $447.50
- Subsidised 50% Full Registration Non Member – worth $497.50
- Subsidised 50% Day Registration – worth $297.50
The Association or Conference Committee is not in a position to assist with any other expenses such as transport, flights or meals. Please note the balance of the 50% scholarship will need to be paid by Monday 13 November 2017.
** If you are a member of any of the following associations, you are eligible to member’s rates to attend the conference.
- Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association