The STOP Domestic Violence Conference has worked closely with Queensland Health to develop a COVID Safe plan so we can safely execute this event. We are looking forward to welcoming you the conference, however due to the changed conditions under COVID-19 we ask that you read and understand the important information below.
By attending the Stop Domestic Violence Conference you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience for all patrons, and continue to see the benefits of fans returning to live events.
For further safety precautions we also encourage the download and use of the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app. More info can be found here.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19 – fatigue, shortness of breath, fever. We will transfer your registration to an e-registration, should you be unable to attend in person.
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days. COVID-19 Hot Spots information.
- Each individual will be required to sign in and answer COVID screening questions prior to entering the Conference. Scan the QR codes located in the entrance queue and fill out the form using your mobile device. Present to Entry Staff along with any pre-purchased tickets and ID.
- If you become unwell during the event, please see the staff at the registration desk
THINGS TO KNOW AT THE CONFERENCE:
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group when entering or exiting the venue, or moving around the conference
- Cooperate with COVID Marshalls and Event Staff directives.
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed around the conference
- Furniture will be set up with 1.5m distance guests – please do not move the tables.
- Food and Beverage must be consumed whilst seated only
EXITING THE CONFERENCE
- When exiting you must sign out with your name and email using the QR code located at exit. Event staff and security will be able to assist you with this.
- Please be patient, follow staff directions and maintain social distancing when exiting the grounds.