Sponsorship Opportunities – 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference
The 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference is almost here and will be held on 5 – 7 December at the Mercure Brisbane QLD.
2016 Conference Topics Include:
- Working with perpetrators of domestic violence
- Preventing violence in our communities
- Fostering children’s safety and wellbeing
- Working with diverse groups and communities
- Building strong legal responses
- Developing a better mental health response
- Working in and with ATSI communities
- Creating a resilient workforce
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the Domestic Violence sector.
Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference website.