Sponsorship – 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference
The 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference will be held on 5 – 7 December at the Mercure Brisbane QLD. The Conference, hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, offers a unified National platform to present and discuss issues, challenges and innovative approaches to Domestic Violence in our society.
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the Domestic Violence sector.
Benefits of Sponsorship Include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit 2016 STOP Domestic Violence Conference website.